Sharon Osbourne's House Fire – The Amazing Flameless Candle

Sharon Osbourne's House Fire

Posted on

Early this year, reality star Sharon Osbourne and rocker Ozzy Osbourne awoke to a frightening reality: their Beverly Hills mansion was on fire! And it all started because they left an open flame candle burning during the night.

Sharon's first reaction when she awoke was, "my eyes are stinging and my throat's closing up something weird smelling in here, then my dogs started to bark, so I go out of the bedroom, I go downstairs and the whole living room—the candle had burst and the cracking sound was the glass in the candle exploding."

It is a scary situation and it is far too common. The U.S. Fire Administration estimates 15,260 house fires are caused each year by candles. All of these life altering events could be prevented by using flameless candles.

The Osbourne's were lucky in that no significant damage was done and everyone is safe. Sharon also learned a valuable lesson that she now wants to share, telling TMZ, "Please everybody always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed." Or, just purchase flameless candles next time!

0 comments

Leave a comment

All blog comments are checked prior to publishing

Recent Posts

Article Tags

Connect with us

@AmazingFlameles On Twitter

Like us on Facebook

SEARCH THIS STORE